Grow your Career at Pure Digital
We have ambitious goals to change the way business software is used globally.
To achieve our mission, we are looking dedicated individuals who have a passion for making a difference. Part-time arrangements can be made for the right candidates.
Submit your interest to email@example.com
Digital Sales Manager
Pure Digital is hiring experienced business developers to join our growing team. We are looking for highly skilled and independent individuals to work with us and have an excellent career growth opportunity.
Our startup sells cloud software products which are targeted at small and medium businesses
In this role, you will need to:
- Generate and qualify leads from cold calls and desktop research
- Close new business consistently at or above sales goals in accordance with agreed set goals
- Perform online presentations to potential clients
- Follow up on leads at small and mid-sized companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
You should have:
- Software or SaaS sales experience of 3 years or more
- Experience selling to small and medium businesses
- Tenacity to meet sales goals
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communications skills
- Exceptional closing skills
- Experience in selling online internationally
- Fluency in business English
Laravel Web Developer
We are looking to hire the candidate on a full-time basis depending on the candidate’s availability.
The main focus will be for the individual to design, implement & manage mobile responsive web applications that impact our customer’s businesses and lives.
The role will be entirely remote and can be based in any location worldwide, giving you the flexibility of working from home.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience working with the MVC Framework Laravel
- Experience building API integration such as Twitter, Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc.
- Hands-on experience in MySQL databases
- Optimization SEO/Content/Website Speed, Web security
- ExperienceDocument deliverables